HALL OF FAME- Nominations OPEN NOW:
2017 Association Nomination Forms OPEN NOW:
Motorcycling SA Hall of Fame:
The Motorcycling SA Hall of Fame was established in 2014 to honor the legends and heroes of South Australian motorcycling and highlight their achievements and contributions to motorcycling. The Hall of Fame ceremony will be held in late November each year, and will be open to the whole association & public to attend.
Hall of Fame Inductees:
| INDUCTED 2014
Motorcycling SA Life Members:
- Life membership exists to recognise the valuable contributions of individuals to the current and future existence of MSA.
- Life membership is only awarded in exceptional circumstances
- Must have provided significant and meritorious service to motorcycle sport and in particular the association.
Motorcycling SA Frank Franklin Trophy:
In memory of the late Frank Franklin and Donated to Motorcycling SA by the Velocette MCC and is awarded for "outstanding contribution to motorcycle sport in South Australia." This is South Australian motorcycle sports most prestigious individual award for 'off bike' involvement.
Motorcycling SA Club of the Year:
Motorcycling SA Regional Volunteer of the Year:
Motorcycling SA Regional Volunteer Award is an award to recognise the outstanding hard work of our clubs & associations Volunteer from specified areas around SA. Volunteers are the lifeblood of grassroots sport and give up a lot of their own personal time to help run the sport that we all love. Volunteers are dedicated people that not only give up large amounts of personal time, but also can act as positive role models for other club members and riders.
Motorcycling SA Rising Star:
- The Rising Star award is for junior riders Under 16 yrs. of age
- Have demonstrated significant improvement and achievement in their discipline
- Demonstrates a trajectory for potential future success (Rising Star of our Sport)
- Previous winners of the award ineligible
Motorcycling SA People's Choice Award:
- The Motorcycling SA Discipline ‘People’s Choice Award’ is a new award in 2014.
- This competition enables each discipline to recognise performances of local riders. It will come down to how well these riders, disciplines, clubs and peers push the voting link for their favorite rider or team.
- The primary aim of this award is to have the motorcycle community exposed to some of the great individual performers of the year, and in doing so, help create a build up towards and interest in the Motorcycling SA Night of Champions