With more info to come next week in regards to the specifics of round 1 of the Eagle Trailers & Campers 2019 South Australian MX Championships, it can now be announced that;
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR ROUND 1 ON MAY 11 & 12!
And there will be a cranking canteen in action all weekend, and camping will be allowed – but full details on this will only be released in the coming weeks – so stay tuned with the swag at the ready!
COMPETITOR INFORMATION & RACE ENTRY
- Entries will be open at least four weeks prior to each event through RiderNet and close Midnight on the Tuesday prior to the event date.
- Entries will only be received ONLINE with no exceptions to this rule. It is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure all information entered is correct prior to completing the entry to ensure they are eligible for the entered class.
- Late Entries will only be accepted up until 5:00pm Wednesday before the event, with an additional $50 late entry fee.
- Junior riders may be requested to produce their junior log book with the appropriate endorsement at rider sign-in for their entered category.
- Riders under the age of 18 years, if not accompanied by parents, must have a guardianship form filled out prior to the event and presented at sign-in. The guardian must be over 18 years of age and have ID. Riders under the age of 18 must have their parent/legal guardian present with them at sign-in
- LINK TO ENTER FOR ROUND 1; https://osm-ma.omnisportsmanagement.com