Motorcycling Australia has now launched an exciting new national program, Ride Parks Australia (RPA) which has been designed to encourage recreational riding at existing local clubs around Australia. By using a streamlined Public Liability (PL) insurance program, Motorcycling Australia is set to make recreational riding fun, easy and affordable.
Ride Parks Australia – Ride Park Days (RPD) is a Motorcycling Australia (MA) brand of non-competitive and fun ride days aimed at the general riding public. The new program has also been designed to appeal to current MA members who wish to enjoy their favourite clubs and venues that choose to be part of RPA.
RPDs has been created for social and recreational riding only and provide a fantastic opportunity for the greater community and non-MA members to access their local tracks which provide a safe, family friendly environment to ride at an affordable cost.
The RPD entry fee is structured to ensure accessing local tracks is extremely affordable for riders and families. MA annual Licence holders will pay the same riding fees as non-MA members but benefit from the cover provided under the MA Personal Accident (PA) scheme with their annual license.
MA CEO, Peter Doyle, said he was excited to see this new initiative expanded nationally into the market and engage those riders and families who just want to have fun and enjoy recreational riding.
“Ride Parks Australia is all about giving the social rider access to quality local facilities at an affordable price,” explained Doyle. “RPA is not based around the sporting side of the business and the restrictive rules and regulations that come with competition. These ride days are for families, friends and kids to enjoy social riding at venues that can cater for all levels of riders.”
CLUBS; PERMIT APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE Via RIDERNET
RIDERS; See below!
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended.
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required.
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet.
Ride Groups – Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
– Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them.
– Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease.
– These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing.
For any other queries, Clubs or Riders (parents), please call the Motorcycling SA office on 8332 9000.