The 2023 MSA Night of Champions ‘Ticket Box’ has now OPENED for the 2023 ‘night of nights’, to be held once again at the Eagles Function Centre at Woodville South – and what a night it is looking to be – certainly one of the biggest yet held – so head to your Ridernet profile and grab a ticket now!!
For 2023 MSA have been forced to put together an extended programme, due solely to the amazing results and efforts being put on show through the year by, not only SA’s talented competitors, but also by the hard-working officials, coaches, administrators and volunteers, many of whom will be celebrated on the night in some way.
A heap of guest speakers are also planned for the evening, and across all disciplines, with some already confirmed for the evening, including:
- A reigning, and 3-time, Australian Champion from speedway
- An up and coming ‘gun’ (or two) from road race that will be heading OS in ’24!
- An Off Road Champion with the world at his feet!
- Putting the spotlight on a couple of our ‘FIM Women in Motorcycling’ identities!
- Plus, we might be logging in to the USA to catch up with a future champ in motocross!
Of course, there are the Motorcycling SA annual awards that will again be awarded on the night,
- The Frank Franklin Trophy, for an outstanding career serving the sport here in SA.
- The 2023 Regional Volunteer Awards, recognising our valuable officials, coaches and volunteers.
- The 2023 MSA Rising Star Award*, for our most outstanding junior talent under 16 years of age!
- The 2023 MSA Club of the Year Award, celebrating our Clubs and Promotors who make the sport happen!
*In regards the Rising Star Award, a record number of nominations have come through across six (6) disciplines, and the results that these riders have logged across 2023 make this the most decorated bunch of future champions yet to be nominated for the award – multiple International rides to their credit, multiple Australian Champions (with perhaps more to come), and South Australian Championship wins galore – these kids have got it going!
International & Australian Championship recognitions! And then, there is the recognising of SA’s highest achievers for 2023, and what a huge year it’s been on the track, and across all disciplines, as SA riders have taken on the world in ‘record’ numbers in 2023, taken all before them in chasing Australian Championship glory (with 2 disciplines yet to crown their 2023 Champions, with a number of locals right in the hunt), and, it shows little signs of slowing down in 2024 – in fact, the numbers look to be growing if the rumour mill is anything to go by!
PLUS – a heap more that will be unveiled as the Night gets closer – so get your tickets now! $60.00 per adult, $30.00 per child (U16) – through your Ridernet profile!
3 course meal for adults, 2 course meal for kids – SEMI FORMAL DRESS!
*If this is your first-time purchasing tickets through Ridernet – don’t forget to hit ‘ADD’ on the number of tickets before passing through to the next page – otherwise it won’t log any for you – ring the MSA Office if you need assistance!
If you wish to book a table for your club – tables seat 10, but can stretch to 11 if needed, with numbers limited – but with a guarantee that if your discipline is Dirt Track, Enduro, Motocross, Reliability Trial, Road Race, Speedway or Trial – there is something on the running sheet for you – 2023 is going to be the most diverse Night of Champions for many years – so come one, come all!!
All photographs courtesy www.trentino.smugmug.com