NOMINATIONS FOR MOTOCROSS SPORTS MANAGER HAVE OPENED
SA MOTOCROSS COMMUNITY MEETING – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH
After the resignation of Robyn Kitchen effective today, and for the 4th time in as many years SA Motocross finds themselves without a Sports Manager for the coming year, and nominations are now open – and will close on Friday, November 27th at 5.00pm, with appointments to be decided on, and made official by the MSA Board at the December Sports Managers meeting on December 10th.
This appointment will initially be for a 1 year term – 2021 – but will then revert to its normal 2 year term from 2022/23, and the nomination form can be found here; Sports Manager EOI application form – 2020.doc – for all available disciplines.
The other disciplines with nominations open are;
- Road Race
- Sidecar-cross & Quads
- Reliability Trial
- Classic Motocross
AND: in an effort to address the growing discontent throughout the discipline that seems to never end in motocross, ALL motocross clubs are asked to attend a meeting will be held at MSA Hall on Wednesday, November 18th at 7.30pm, chaired by the Motorcycling SA President, Mr Brenton Matters, and the subjects to be addressed will include;
- The 2021 MoMS – forming the basis for all motocross events – and not deviating from them
- Getting all Clubs working together for the betterment of the sport – no separate agendas
- Knowing the proper channels of communication – and following them, always!
- SA Championship event hosting requirements
- SA Championship – classes and class requirements (numbers of entries, etc)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Clubs MAY be limited to two (2) attendees each, so RSVP’s will be needed for this meeting before hand – with Monday, November 16th @ 4.00pm as the close of RSVPing – send names to email@example.com